- Nutrional support
- Feeding/Breastfeeding support
- Emotional & physical support
- Day, evening & overnight care
- Recommendations & referrals
- Physical support
Rhiannon Banks Doula is physically there for you as an extra set of hands to help and teach. Here to help with general newborn care such as, breastfeeding, breast pump assembly, first baths, even clipping newborns nails! Not a first time mom and just need a hand with sibling/s so you can bond with your newborn? Need someone to make you a snack or prep dinner for you? Rhiannon Banks Doula is there in any capacity you may need.
- Emotional Support
Rhiannon Banks Doula is here for you to lean on, both physically and mentally. Whether you need someone to express your concerns to, help you process a difficult birth, talk to someone who has been in your shoes or simply to just keep you company, I am here to hold space for you and your experience.
- Informational support
Providing evidence-based information and resources for any subject you might need or want to know more about. Need non-biased articles about breastfeeding, vaccines, or circumcision? Along with your personal healthcare provider, I am here to provide and help you navigate the vast world of information that is out there.
Over Night Care
Overnight support includes but is not limited to;
– Overnight in person support, typically during the hours 8pm- 6am (minimum of 7 hours)
– Bringing baby to you for breastfeeding
– Bottle-feeding baby
– Soothing a woken baby
– Changing diapers
– Establishing healthy rhythm for the day and night
– Tender care of newborn while you get the rest you need to recover and keep your home healthy and happy